Sunday 28 June 2009

Hey folks :)

My name is Freya (aka Arianwen) and while I'm new to Etsy, I'm really not new to crafting! Ever since I was little, my Mum encouraged me to craft, paint and draw, and it's something that has definately stuck with me (I'm 22 next month!). I love to make jewellery and work with textiles - when I sat my art A-Level most of my finished pieces were fabric items, be it clothing or soft sculpture. In the real world I'm an Egyptology and Ancient History student at Swansea Uni, and my crafting is done in my free time (when I'm not working at Lush part-time that is!).

So far I have listed jewellery and nipple pasties, but am planning on adding handknits, decorated tees/tops/totes, crocheted bits and artworks :)

You can see my stuffs at Arianwen's Place on Etsy and Folksy, and follow me on my Blog and Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment