Sunday 2 August 2009

just to say hi

Hi Everyone
I am new to all this and this is my very first attempt at blogging (is that the right word). I live and work in the beautiful Gower peninsula where I run a B&B with hubby John. To be honest he does most of the work while I play with my beads. www.welshbeader.etsy.com I am up so early as today I am off to the Gower Show and somehow got ropped into judging the showjumping. If anyone around pop into the judges box and say hello. Well thats all for now but thanks for asking me to join your group and hope to chat and exchange ideas etc, etc. Diolch Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Hello Lynda,

    Welcome to the group, and congratulations on your first blog post! I hope you'll enjoy being a member of the team, and good luck with your Etsy shop!

    :)

    ReplyDelete