Sunday 31 May 2009

jombolom

Hello everyone!

My name's Sara, and my shop is called jombolom.

I've been obsessed with paper for as long as I can remember, so it was perhaps inevitable that I would end up making cards one day! The materials that I use are sourced from all over the world - washi paper from Japan, watercolour paper from Italy, stamps from the USA, embellishments from Asia - and I'm constantly trying out ideas for new ranges of cards. Each card is one-of-a-kind, so you can be guaranteed a unique item - though it does make listing rather difficult!

I've also been working with some other Etsians - particularly those who carve custom stamps - and I'm always willing to consider other collaborations.

Anyway, feel free to have a browse around my shop - I hope you see something that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment